Chef, restaurateur, New York Times Best Selling author, and host of the Stagecoach Smokehouse, Guy Fieri is partnering with King's Hawaiian for a year-long campaign to showcase the brand as an essential part of every sandwich, with national television ads for the new campaign kicking off on Monday, February 8th.
Fieri has also made a list of his Top 5 Most Iconic Sandwiches in America, and how to take them to the next level:
5. Cheesesteaks. An American classic and you know Philly is an important stop on the way to Flavortown!
4. Pastrami. Smokey, peppery, savory beef piled high with Swiss cheese, coleslaw and Russian dressing on rye bread is an all time favorite of mine but throw it all between King’s Hawaiian Sliced Bread and you’ve got a new winning twist.
3. Hot Dogs. Lights out delicious when treated like a sandwich – get creative with funky toppings!
2. Meatball Sandwiches. The only way to make ’em even more outta bounds is to throw them on a toasted Kings Hawaiian Slider Bun piled high with your favorite toppings.
1. Grilled Cheese. But to truly take the Flavortown crown, you have to take it up a notch like in my Sausage Mac n Cheese Camping Sandwiches.
“I’ve been servin’ up King’s Hawaiian at home and in my restaurants for years and am thrilled to finally make things official,” said Guy Fieri in a press release from PR Newswire. “It’s gonna be great to show folks across the country everything that King’s Hawaiian brings to the table from their iconic Rolls to their equally righteous Sliced Bread, Mini-Subs, Sliders and Buns.
"Whether we’re talking about my famous Motley Que sandwich or your own personal favorite, I can’t wait to show ya how, when it comes to food, everything is better between King’s Hawaiian bread.”