Officials say Tesla or charging station may have caused Montco home to go up in flames

PHILADELPHIA (KYW Newsradio) — A house went up in flames in Montgomery County, and an electric car may be to blame.

It happened around midnight in Maple Glen. No one was hurt.

Officials believe a Tesla or Tesla charging station caused the fire. The fire marshal is investigating.

The family moved into the home on Temple Drive just two weeks before tornadoes hit the area in September. Part of the home was damaged in the storm.