(WWJ) — A teenager reported missing out of the Mt. Pleasant area Saturday has been found safe in Metro Detroit.
Conner Hubble, 16, was reported missing Sunday morning out of the Mt. Pleasant area.
Michigan State Police officials said he was last seen around 10:15 p.m. Saturday and that he may be heading for the Lansing area. The search was later extended to include Metro Detroit.
MSP officials said late Sunday afternoon that he had been found safely in the Belleville area.
Authorities have not released any further information on the circumstances surrounding the teen's missing report. It was not immediately clear if he is with anyone else.





