Skip to content

Condition: Post with Page_List

Listen
Search
Please enter at least 3 characters.

Latest Stories

Partridge Creek Mall in Clinton Township evacuated after caller says bomb was placed in Sephora store

Sephora store
Mario Tama/Getty Images

CLINTON TWP. (WWJ) – A bomb threat at Partridge Creek Mall Wednesday afternoon led to the evacuation of the mall.

Clinton Township police officials say they got a call around 4:30 p.m. reporting someone had called the Sephora makeup store in the mall and claimed a bomb had been placed in the store.


Officers were assisted by the Henry Ford Macomb Hospital staff, who offered the services of their explosives detection K9 and handler. After an extensive search of the premises by multiple departments, no explosive devices or traces of explosives were found.

The incident remains under investigation and is being addressed by the Clinton Township Police Department's Criminal Investigative Division, officials said.

Authorities are asking anyone who knows something about the bomb threat to call the Clinton Township Police Department CID at 586-493-7839 and reference case 23-15638.