NEW YORK (1010 WINS) -- An 18-year-old man was shot and killed in a Brooklyn deli on Wednesday evening, the third teen killed in shootings in the borough in 24 hours.
The 18-year-old was shot inside of 296 New Lots Ave. in East New York around 6:10 p.m., police said. The address is the location of a deli.
Citizen App video shows crime scene tape at the deli as police investigate.
Police said the teen, who has not been identified, had been shot in the chest. He was pronounced dead at Brookdale Hospital.
No arrests have been made.
The shooting came hours after a 17-year-old boy was shot and killed in Flatbush on Wednesday afternoon. A 16-year-old boy was also injured in that shooting.
And on Tuesday night, a 16-year-old boy was shot and killed in the Kingsborough Houses in Crown Heights.




