NEW YORK (1010 WINS) — The NYPD on Saturday released new surveillance video of two suspects who they say assaulted a 16-year-old boy and a 19-year-old man near a Staten Island high school last week.
Police said the two individuals approached the teen near the Susan E. Wagner High School football field on Dec. 6 at around 3 p.m.
One of the suspects began to punch the teen while the other struck him in the head with a firearm, authorities said.
Cops said the pair also punched a 19-year-old in the face.
The 16-year-old suffered bruising and swelling to the left side of his head and face and was removed by EMS to Northwell Health Staten Island University Hospital North in stable condition.
The other victim was treated at the scene by EMS for bruising and swelling to the left eye.
The first individual was last seen wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt, blue sweatpants and multicolored sneakers.
The second was last seen wearing a red du-rag, black hooded sweatshirt and gray pants.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS.







