For DFWers who love Fort Worth more than Dallas, it's another check mark in your column.
The richest woman in the world (11th overall) lives in Fort Worth: and she keeps a pretty low profile. Alice Walton has an estimated net worth of $51.4 billion: because she's one of the heirs to the Walmart fortune.
Walton is a part of the richest family in the world with a total net worth of $208 billion.
Here's where everybody else falls on The Forbes 400:
1) Jeff Bezos-Amazon ($114 Billion)
2) Bill Gates-Microsoft ($106 Billion)
3) Warren Buffett-Berkshire Hathaway ($80.8 Billion)
4) Mark Zuckerberg-Facebook ($69.6 Billion)
5) Larry Ellison-Software ($65 Billion)
6) Larry PageGoogle ($55.5 Billion)
7) Sergey Brin-Google ($53.5 Billion)
8) Michael Bloomberg-Bloomberg LP ($53.4 Billion)
9) Steve Ballmer-Microsoft ($51.7 Billion)
10) Jim Walton-Walmart ($51.6 Billion)
11) Alice Walton-Walmart ($51.4 Billion)
12) Rob Walton-Walmart ($51.3 Billion)
13) Charles Koch-Koch Industries ($41 Billion)
13) Julia Koch & Family-Koch Industries ($41 B)
15) MacKenzie Bezos-Amazon.com ($36.1 B)
Source: CultureMap Dallas