Celebrate the 25th anniversary of DFW Restaurant Week with a Happy Hour celebration to remember! On Tuesday, August 9, DFW Restaurant Week and San Pellegrino are partnering with Eataly for a unique storewide tasting party featuring San Pellegrino sodas and waters, regional Italian wines, refreshing spritzes and chef-crafted bites. Enjoy classic Italian tastings like caviar, housemade pasta cooked in a Parmigiano Reggiano wheel, Roman-style pizza, caprese salad, and more!
During this event, guests will:
• Enjoy 2 drinks of their choice, to choose among soft drinks, wines, and spritzes
• Taste the Chef's selection of Italian bites
• Celebrate together with the DFW Restaurant Week team and S. Pellegrino!
Note bene: this is an in-person event and tickets will be limited.
Purchase Tickets Here
• Check-In will start 30 minutes before the event, located by Guest Relations and NorthPark Center entrance
• Please bring a printed copy of your email confirmation, or show it on your mobile device.
• This is a standing wine and food storewide tasting event. Seating will not be provided.
• All guests at this event must show valid government-issued identification at check-in to prove they are 21 or older.
• Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Dallas sales tax.