Pittsburgh City Council members and community stakeholders held a meeting on Wednesday to address disturbances involving large groups of teens.
Councilman Khari Mosley said Pittsburgh is one of many cities around the country that is experiencing a rise in the so-called teen takeovers involving juveniles and young adults that can sometimes turn violent.
The discussion comes after several incidents involving juveniles, including an assault at Sephora last week in East Liberty.
Mosley says it starts with ensuring kids know the difference between right and wrong.
Earlier this month the city implemented a temporary policy in Market Square, requiring anyone under 18 to accompanied by someone over 21 during Thursdays through Sundays between 3 pm and midnight.




