1) True or false. According to a new study, drinking beer can almost DOUBLE a man's chances of living until at least age 90. And it increases women's chances by about one-third.
2) Hilary Duff went off on a man who was taking pictures at her 7-year-old son's football game, even though he didn't know any of the kids there. So! Let’s play the hi lo game. Hilary is 26 years old. Too high or too low?
3) This week marks the 40th anniversary of the “Miracle on Ice” when the USA Men’s Hockey Team shocked the world by beating the Russian’s. What was the name of the 2004 movie that paid tribute to this?
4) The "Friends" reunion is on. Friends was not the first choice for the name of the show. Of the three working titles, tell me which one is fake Insomnia Café, Six of One or Friends Forever?
5) Harrison Ford's "Call of the Wild" opened with $24.8 million dollars finishing JUST behind Sonic the Hedgehog. Who wrote the novel Call of the Wild?
Play along below: