Jen can be best described as your "Professional Girlfriend" on air, with a vast knowledge and passion for pop culture and current events. Jen loves to share stories about her husband, Nate, of 11 years and 2 sons, Noah (10) and Max (7). She's a graduate of John Carroll University where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in Communication. She has been on the air for more than 20 years.
Jen has attended and broadcasted live from the Billboard Music Awards and Grammy Awards and has interviewed many Magic 106.7 music artists and celebrities over the years including Mark Wahlberg, Tom Cruise, Jon Bon Jovi, Katy Perry, NKOTB, BSB and so many more!
Get to know Jen in 10 questions:
1. Favorite Movies? 50 First Dates, Avatar, Titanic
2. If you had to choose only one, would you always have weather that is super cold or super hot? COLD (I love to snuggle under a cozy blanket)
3. What do you do in your free time? I LOVE decorating my home and coming up with new decor/design ideas. And also using REALLY good promo codes online.
4. Instagram or Facebook? INSTAGRAM
5. Bucket list travel destinations: Paris, Seattle, Denver
6. Pet peeve: the sound of popping balloons
7. Favorite shows of all time: Homeland, Wentworth, Sex and the City
8. You’d be surprised that: I’ve never sung karaoke!
9. Hidden talent: I play the piano
10. Favorite family tradition: matching PJs at Christmas time!