Contest Dates:April 25, 2022 at 6:00am ET through May 27, 2022 at 12:01am ET
For the Sandals Vacation Web Contest, enter between 6:00AM (EST) on Monday, April 25, 2022 and 12:01AM (EST) on Friday, May 27, 2022 by filling out the enter for a chance to win form in its entirety located on https://www.audacy.com/wrch/contests. At approximately 8:00AM (EST) on Friday, April 29, 2022, May 6, 2022, May 13, 2022, May 20, 2022 and May 27, 2022 up to One (1) winner will be randomly selected and upon verification will win A 4 Day/3 Night Vacation for two to any Sandals Resort including round trip airfare from American Airlines (PRIZE DESCRIPTION BELOW). Prize is valued at approximately $3,460. There will be up to five (5) total winner(s) during this contest period. Prizes are courtesy of Sandals Resorts. Winner will need to provide a valid email address. An Audacy employee will reach out to the verified winner via email to arrange delivery of the PRIZE. Redeeming and using the prize(s) in this contest requires for the winner(s) (i) to have a valid email address and an app-enabled mobile device capable of downloading and running a third-party mobile ticketing app (e.g., Ticketmaster, AXS, MLB, etc.); (ii) to install, or have already installed, such mobile ticketing app on their app-enabled mobile device; and (iii) to login into an existing user account or to sign up for a free user account with the third-party operating such mobile ticketing app by completing a form with all required information, including at a minimum first name, last name, and valid email address. The winner(s) and any guest(s), if applicable, must comply with any and all COVID-19 vaccination, screening, testing, safety and related requirements imposed or required by (if applicable) the Station, the venue, event promoter, sponsors, travel providers, hotels, governmental authorities or others in connection with the receipt, use, and redemption of the prize. Refusal to comply with all applicable COVID-19 requirements will result in forfeiture of the prize and no replacement or alternate prize will be provided. All cancellations are deemed beyond the control of the Station and its sponsors. This includes, but is not limited to, event cancellations due to any pandemic or epidemic constituting a public health emergency, including those subject to government mandated quarantines, travel restrictions, or stay-at-home orders. The Station and/or its sponsors shall in no way be responsible under any circumstances whatsoever for replacing, and/or for reimbursing any winner(s) with any form of compensation for, any prize(s) or portion(s) thereof forfeited due to the refusal of the winner(s) and/or their guest(s) to comply with all applicable COVID-19 requirements and/the cancellation of any event, nor will any alternate prize(s) be provided. Otherwise, WRCH’s general contest rules apply and are available by clicking HERE.
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort Radio Remote Prizing Terms & Conditions 2022
Unique Travel, Corp. the worldwide representatives of Sandals & Beaches Resorts will provide:
One (1) prize consisting of a four-day/three-night Luxury Included® Vacation for two (2) adults to any of the sixteen Sandals Resorts listed below, with locations in Jamaica, Antigua, Curacao, Saint Lucia, The Bahamas, Barbados & Grenada with round-trip coach airfare for two (2) from American Airlines.
These Sandals Resorts include:
Sandals Montego Bay - Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island - Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa - Negril, Jamaica
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort - Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Sandals Royal Plantation, Ocho Rios, Jamaica - Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Sandals South Coast - Westmoreland, Jamaica
Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort - Gros-Islet, Saint Lucia
Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia - Castries, Saint Lucia
Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa - Castries, Saint Lucia
Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa - St. John’s, Antigua
Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island - Nassau, Bahamas
Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis & SpaResort - Exuma, Bahamas
Sandals Grenada Resort & Spa - St. George’s, Grenada
Sandals Barbados - St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados
Sandals Royal Barbados - St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados
Sandals Royal Curacao - Newport Curacao
Estimated Retail Value = $2,460
Estimated Retail Value of Airfare= $1,000
Estimated Total Retail Value of vacation and round-trip coach airfare for two adults = $3,460
• Sandals Resorts is a Luxury Included® resort destination. Therefore the provided prizes will each include luxurious accommodations (one (1) room, double occupancy, king-sized bed), all meals, unlimited premium brand beverages, daily & nightly entertainment, all land and water sports, including daily SCUBA diving (for certified divers), snorkeling, Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas, gratuities, resort taxes and Sandals transfers to and from the resort designated airport.
• Telephone calls, Premium Wi-Fi, Red Lane® Spa treatments and services, specialty dining, tours & excursions, inter-island transportation, SCUBA certification courses, island departure taxes and purchases made at the Sandals Specialty Shops are not included.
• Round-trip coach airfare for two (2) provided by Unique Travel, Corp. is valid to/from the nearest major U.S. gateway to resort designated airport. The tickets are valid until March, 2023 and are subject to availability and black-out periods (black-out dates to be determined). Flights will be on mutually approved dates. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary, originating from the same airport. Flights and airlines are subject to change and availability. Restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
• Please note: It is the responsibility of LITE 100.5 WRCH to inform the prizewinner(s) that airfare reservations will not be confirmed until 90 days prior to the selected travel date.
• Prize(s) must be redeemed for travel within one year from March 31, 2022 and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No extension will be given after the prize has expired. If the prize is not redeemed, the prize is void.
• Please note: This prize(s) is subject to space availability and selected blackout dates. It is the responsibility of LITE 100.5 WRCH to inform the prizewinner(s) that reservations will not be confirmed until 90 days prior to the selected travel date.
• Prizewinner must be at least 18 years of age. Sandals Resort is an adult-only, couples only, romantic destination.
• Sandals Resorts reserves the right to relocate any confirmed prizewinner from their resort of choice to an alternate resort within our chain based upon availability of space for the secured travel dates.
• LITE 100.5 WRCH confirms that Unique Travel Corp. is the prize provider (the “Prize Provider”).
• LITE 100.5 WRCH will ensure that prizewinner(s) confirms and represent that he/she has complied with all the rules and regulations of the Promotion, and he/she has meet all eligibility requirements of the Promotion.
• LITE 100.5 WRCH will ensure that the prizewinner(s), his/her heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, hereby waive and release any and all rights, claims, and causes of action whatsoever he/she may have against the Prize Provider now or in the future arising out of his/her participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance and utilization of the Prize that he/she has won, or the exercise of any rights granted herein.
• LITE 100.5 WRCH will provide JAWW Media + Marketing with the name of the prizewinner(s) so that Unique Vacations, Inc., an affiliate of Unique Travel, Corp., may prepare the prize certificate(s). Required paperwork to be released to JAWW Media + Marketing in order to process winner: A copy of station release form & winner’s W-9 form. Station is responsible for distributing W-9 forms to winners directly.
• Any federal, state and/or local taxes applicable to the Prize will be the prizewinner(s) responsibility to pay. Prizewinner will receive from the Sponsor an IRS Form 1099 (or similar) in the amount of the Prize. Prize Provider, along with their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliate companies or agencies, and Unique Vacations, Inc. will not provide the 1099.
• A prize certificate(s) outlining the terms of the prize and redemption procedures will be provided at the conclusion of the promotion and upon receipt of proof of performance, for example (if applicable):
o radio spots
o recorded spots / live air checks / interviews
o screen shots of promo web page, email blasts and Social Media postings
o On-air Reach
o Total number of social media posts
o Online Impressions
The following additional provisions should be brought to the attention of the prizewiner(s):
• COVID-19: A respiratory virus, called Covid19, has been identified as the cause of an outbreak of respiratory illness that began in December 2019 in the city of Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. Additional cases have been identified in other countries. The prize winner can find updated information on the Center for Disease Control’s website. The health and safety of resort guests is a priority. Prior to entering the designated Resort, all guests will be administered a no-touch thermal scan to screen for fever. Anyone with any fever (≥38 C°/100.4 F°) will not be allowed to enter the Resort. There is a risk in entry regardless of temperature checks, and all guests enter at their own risk and shall be advised as follows: If you experience any symptoms of any illness while at the Resort, please stay in your room and contact the Medical Center. Consultation charges will be waived. If you develop symptoms after leaving the Resort, see a doctor right away and advise the Resort. All guests shall further have to acknowledge and agree that they are fully aware of the contagious nature and effects of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume that risk and responsibility and further agree that they will release, indemnify and hold harmless Unique and Sandals Resorts International Limited, and their respective parent corporations, affiliates, subsidiaries insurers, directors, officers, employees, successors, assigns, agents and representatives, against any claims and/or damages whatsoever, including legal fees relating to any infection, transmission, health condition influenced or otherwise impacted or complication by COVID-19.
• On Resort Testing at Sandals Resorts (“Only while this campaign is in effect; subject to removal at Sandals Resorts discretion without notice”)
Sandals Resorts is offering complimentary COVID-19 testing to all registered guests across its Sandals Resorts properties prior to their departure. Tests will be conducted by certified medical professionals with guests’ convenience top of mind with appointments being offered with minimal distraction to the overall vacation experience. Tests will be done within 72 hours before guests’ departure, and test results will be available within 24 hours.
• Travel Protection Plan – Insurance On Us - (“Only while this campaign is in effect; subject to removal at Sandals Resorts discretion without notice”)
Sandals Resorts have added a new Travel Protection Plan - Insurance On Us powered by Trip Mate that will be purchased on behalf of guests. The plan offers couples expanded medical benefits during their resort stay.
What the Travel Protection Plan - Insurance On Us covers:
o Medical expenses incurred as part of a treatment for illness, condition and/or accident. COVID-19 is treated the same as any other sickness.
o Transportation expenses to the nearest facility capable of providing treatment for a sickness or injury that is acute, severe or life-threatening. Transportation expenses to return home are also covered following an emergency medical evacuation (or a covered injury or sickness). Maximum Benefit of $100,000 Per Person
o There is no exclusion for pre-existing conditions.
o If a guest’s travel plans are delayed due to the guest being quarantined, the Travel Protection Plan - Insurance Is On Us reimburses expenses for additional accommodations, meal and local transportation. Maximum Benefit $200 Per Day, Per Person and up to $2,800
o There is no minimum or maximum age limit for eligibility.
o Expanded insurance coverage for Emergency Medical Evacuations. Additional $50,000 per person
o Accident & Sickness Medical Expenses. Additional $75,000 per person
o If a guest’s travel plans are delayed due to the guest being quarantined, the Supplemental Travel Protection Plan - Insurance Is On Us covers up to an additional $2,050 per person Maximum.
• Compliance with Government Entities: The Sandals Prize Package Provider, its affiliates, and parent as well as Sandals Resorts International Limited and/or Resort related entities shall have the right to comply with any and all orders, recommendations, or directions whatsoever given by any government entity or by persons purporting to act with such authority, and such compliance shall not be deemed a breach of the Agreement or any agreement entitling the guests to assert any claim for liability, compensation or refund.
CLASS ACTION WAIVER: THE SANDALS PRIZE PACKAGE PROVIDES FOR THE EXCLUSIVE RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES THROUGH INDIVIDUAL LEGAL ACTION AND SUPERSEDES ANY LAW ENTITLING GUEST TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER PRECLUDES GUEST FROM PARTICIPATING IN OR BEING REPRESENTED IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION REGARDING ANY CLAIM BROUGHT UNDER AS A RESULT OF ACCEPTANCE OF THE SANDALS PRIZE PACKAGE. EVEN IF APPLICABLE LAW PROVIDES OTHERWISE, GUEST AGREES THAT ANY ARBITRATION OR LAWSUIT AGAINST UNIQUE WHATSOEVER SHALL BE LITIGATED BY GUEST INDIVIDUALLY AND NOT AS A MEMBER OF ANY CLASS OR AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION, AND GUEST EXPRESSLY AGREES TO WAIVE AUTHORITY TO ARBITRATE CLAIMS ON A CLASS ACTION BASIS. IF GUEST'S CLAIM IS SUBJECT TO LEGAL PROCEEDING UNDER FOREIGN SELECTION AND CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS OF THE UNIQUE TRAVEL CORP. - TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE GUEST FURTHER AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE CLASS ACTION WAIVER IS MATERIAL AND ESSENTIAL TO THE PROCEEDING OF ANY DISPUTES BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND IS NON-SEVERABLE FROM THE AGREEMENT TO ANY CLAIMS HEREIN. THE VALIDITY AND EFFECT OF THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER MAY BE DETERMINED ONLY BY A JUDGE OR COURT OF LAW. GUEST AGREES THAT THIS SECTION SHALL NOT BE SEVERABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FROM THE FORUM SELECTION AND CHOICE OF LAW PROVISION SET FORTH IN THE UNIQUE TRAVEL CORP. – TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Guest agrees that the parties referenced in FOREIGN SELECTION AND CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS OF THE UNIQUE TRAVEL CORP. – TERMS AND CONDITOINS that may be the subject of any claim by Guest can receive immediate judicial assistance to enforce this class action waiver.