Named after the Dolly Parton song, Jolene joined The Eagle in 2022. Weaned on Classic Rock she started her rock radio career right out of high school. Yakima WA, Des Moines IA & 11 years at KISW Seattle. (Serving as night host, music director & host of Loud & Local) After nearly 20 years in Rock Radio Jolene bowed out to start a family. The Eagle has seduced her back in the game. The best Classic Rock & 60 min off to enjoy The Cafe Rock were all that was required. When she's not working, Jolene's teaching her son about rock's heavy hitters, scouring the land for vintage clothing & contemplating the meaning of life.
- Name: Jolene
- Home State: Washington
- Year landed at Eagle: 2022
- Sports Allegiances: I just want your team to win!!
- Band/Artists: Rolling Stones, Rush, Black Sabbath, Link Wray, Uriah Heep, Tom Petty, Black Sabbath, Neil Young, ZZ Top, Motorhead, The Who, Faces, Steve Earle, Grateful Dead, Deep Purple, Rainbow, UFO, Journey, Judas Priest, Thin Lizzy & ELO.
- Vacation Destination: France, New Zealand, Iceland
- What does a normal weekend look like? Hopefully, moving slow and enjoying the little things. Book, coffee & pastries in bed. Maybe digging for records or vintage clothing, park time with kiddo & dog and a delicious meal that anyone but me cooks!
- Most likely to splurge on? What's a splurge when you're saving for a house?!