Sometimes you mess up so bad, or fall into a controversy so deep, that you can't apologize your way out of it. At least not right away. Someone made a list of celebrities who, quote, "ruined their careers in 2020." So apparently, we'll find out in 2021 if they can rebound.
Here are 10 highlights:
1. Lea Michele, for her battles with her former "Glee" co-stars.
2. Doja Cat, for her alleged racism.
3. Lana Del Rey, for whining about the criticism she gets.
4. Jeffrey Toobin, for accidentally exposing himself during a Zoom call.
5. Ice Cube, for promoting anti-Semitic comments and conspiracy theories.
6. Ellen DeGeneres, for supposedly being a horrible, disrespectful boss.
7. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, for their on-going battles over alleged domestic abuse on both sides.
8. Chris D'Elia, who inappropriately Tweeted underage girls.
9. Tory Lanez, for allegedly SHOOTING Megan Thee Stallion.
10. J.K. Rowling, for a series of anti-trans statements.