Do you love The Cheesecake Factory? Do you love ice-cream? Well I’ve got some great news for you! Today I learned that the Cheesecake Factory is releasing a line of pint sized ice-cream flavors all based on the dessert they’ve become famous for, CHEESECAKE.
My mouth is watering just thinking about combining two of my favorite desserts, cheesecake and ice-cream. These flavors may be so good that they’ll change “Neflix and Chill” to “Cheesecake and bake”. Don’t take my word for it thought, explore these fantastic flavors for yourself:
- Birthday Cake: a mix of cheesecake ice cream with cake pieces, icing, and candy sprinkles.
- Chocolate: chocolate cheesecake ice cream with chocolate fudge swirls.
- Cookies & Cream: cookies and cream cheesecake ice cream mixed with chocolate cookie swirls.
- Key Lime: key lime cheesecake ice cream with and graham swirls.
- Original: cheesecake ice cream with graham swirls.
- Salted Caramel: caramel cheesecake ice cream with sea salt caramel and graham swirls.
- Strawberry: strawberry cheesecake ice cream with strawberry and graham swirls.
Find out more about the flavors here:
With 7 great flavors, how is a person supposed to choose? How about we ask the BJ and MIGS crew what flavor they’re more pumped to try for a little inspiration.
And the winner is……BIRTHDAY CAKE with 3 votes!
That’s right; Sara, Vicky and The Rev all voted for this celebratory flavor that can be enjoyed on any day, not just your birthday.
In second place we have Original with 2 votes! Both Danny and I agree that if you’re going to start off somewhere, it might as well be with a classic. Can’t go wrong with the OG.
And with 1 vote each we have Key Lime and Salted Carmel! I bet you can guess who choose these flavors. It’s no surprise that BJ would want his favorite pie turned into an ice-cream; so he chose Key Lime.
Steve on the other hand went with the gold standard of ice-cream flavors, salted caramel. There’s no way adding cheesecake to salted caramel will make it worse.
If there’s one thing I’ve learned from this poll; I want to try them all!
But what about you?
Which flavor do you want to try the most?
- Joey Deez