Before there was Mens Room Red there was Mens Room Original Ale. A few small batches were brewed at Elysian’s small Capitol Hill location and only sold at Elysian locations briefly in 2009.
We’re bringing the OG back.
In the spirit of the Original Ale we’re only making small batches and only serving on tap at a few locations. These locations were selected because they sold the most Men Room Red and helped raise the most money for the Fisher House who by the way will continue to receive a portion of the proceeds from the new Mens Room Original Ale.
So go tell these bars, bartenders, cooks and staff THANK YOU and try Mens Room Original Ale while you can…
Here's where you can find the Mens Room Original Ale:
- Merchants Cafe and Saloon (109 Yesler Way, Seattle)
- Talaricos Fremont (456 N. 36th St, Seattle)
- The Dock Sports Bar & Grill (1102 N. 34th St, Seattle)
- The Lower Tavern (46 Prune Alley, Eastsound)
- Thrashers Corner Pub Broiler (20805 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell)
- The Keg-n-Cue Tavern (202 S. Lewis St, Monroe)
- Buzz Inn Steakhouse (5200 172nd St NE., Arlington)
- Berts Tavern (17902 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell)
- Cactus Moon Saloon (717 128th SW. Ste A116, Everett)
- Pla Mor Bar & Grill (21607 SE. 272nd St, Maple Valley)
- Top Gun Bar & Grill (16919 Meridian E., Puyallup)
- The Loose Wheel Bar & Grill (6108 6th Ave, Tacoma)
- The Floatation Device (14511 Sherman Drive NW., Gig Harbor)
- Horse and Cow Bar & Grill (536 4th St, Bremerton)