Before there was Mens Room Original Red, there was Mens Room Original Ale. A few small batches were brewed at Elysian’s small Capitol Hill location and only sold at Elysian locations briefly in 2009.
We’re bringing the OG back.
In the spirit of the Original Ale, they started making small batches again and only serving on tap at a few locations. These locations were selected because they sold the most Men Room Original Red and helped raise the most money for the Fisher House, who will continue to receive a portion of the proceeds from the new Mens Room Original Ale.
And now, the Mens Room Original Ale is hitting the shelves of your local grocery stores! Look for it wherever you buy beer and tell those bars, bartenders, cooks and staff THANK YOU!
Here's where you can find the Mens Room Original Ale:
- Merchants Cafe and Saloon (109 Yesler Way, Seattle)
- Talaricos Fremont (456 N. 36th St, Seattle)
- The Dock Sports Bar & Grill (1102 N. 34th St, Seattle)
- The Lower Tavern (46 Prune Alley, Eastsound)
- Carolina Smoke BBQ (24118 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell)
- The Northern Public House (15415 Main St #101, Mill Creek)
- The Keg-n-Cue Tavern (202 S. Lewis St, Monroe)
- Buzz Inn Steakhouse (5200 172nd St NE., Arlington)
- Berts Tavern (17902 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell)
- Cactus Moon Saloon (717 128th SW. Ste A116, Everett)
- Pla Mor Bar & Grill (21607 SE. 272nd St, Maple Valley)
- Top Gun Bar & Grill (16919 Meridian E., Puyallup)
- The Loose Wheel Bar & Grill (6108 6th Ave, Tacoma)
- The Floatation Device (14511 Sherman Drive NW., Gig Harbor)
- Horse and Cow Bar & Grill (536 4th St, Bremerton)